- “Yesterday was our second happiest day on our beloved Four Seasons as she moved on to her third owners, Peter Murphy and Susan LaGrande of Anchorage, Alaska. We know she will serve them well as she did us.
Let me take this opportunity for an "attaboy" to Frank Durksen, owner of AAA Yachtfinders of Anacortes, Washington (www.yachtfinders.com). Frank helped us identify the right sort of 46, find her, and buy her. Years later he handled her sale. He is a man of integrity and a darned good yacht broker. If you wish to buy or sell a Nordhavn or other high end boat, you might consider his services.
Usual caveats - we are simply satisfied customers and have, during the course of business, become good friends.”DOUGLAS COCHRANE, SELLER OF 46' NORDHAVN "FOUR SEASONS"
- “I would highly recommend Frank Durksen at Yacht Finders International to anyone who is selling a boat. Frank is disciplined in his listings, careful of vessels entrusted to him and diligent in following up on all sales leads. In addition, Frank's wife is extremely helpful in decorating boat interiors to enhance their appearance.
Integrity and honesty are two words that best describe Frank's approach to his business practices and to his life in general.
I enjoyed working with Frank and will look forward to meeting up with him again in the near future.”Bill Cook, Seller of 38’ Grand Banks “Pop-Pie”
- “Having just purchased a Nordhavn 60 from Frank, we found him to be very knowledgeable about the current yacht market and of Nordhavns in particular. Frank has an excellent team (Elly, James and Galen) who work with him to support the sale, purchase and provide technical support for his clients. We were especially appreciative of the high level of post- purchase support we have received from Frank and dealing with him has been truly a pleasure.
We could go ON AND ON about how impressed we have been with Frank !!
He’s been awesome to deal with!!!”Kim and Cameron Kemp, new owners of 60’ Nordhavn “Sea Level”
- “Hello Frank,
We just want you to know that we are so very pleased that we wound up purchasing the 40’ Nordhavn, “Done Dreamin”. Prior to seeing the Nordhavn and after several months of searching we had decided to buy a boat built by a different manufacturer. But now we know the Nordhavn was the right choice. Our purchase would not have happened if it were not for your input. We understood that your job was to sell the boat but everything you said was accurate, true, and correct.
I know we were a bit difficult to convince but you went above and beyond what anyone would have expected on either side of the transaction, buyer or seller. We have no intention of selling our boat anytime soon, however Frank, you are a real professional and when the time comes we will look you up. We have owned a dozen boats over the past 35 years and we have met many folks in the business. Frank, you are number 1 in our book.
Thanks once again!
Best Regards.”Jerry & Jan Norman, new owners of “Done Dreamin”
- “Karin and I were referred to Frank Durksen at Yacht Finders by one of my partners, a satisfied customer. Frank fully supported us through our search, negotiation and inspection journey, showing patience as our criteria evolved and acting quickly when we were ready to act. Post-purchase, Frank continues to be our go-to trusted advisor and now good friend. We are very pleased with our boat and recommend Frank, without reservation, to anyone seeking a quality blue water cruiser.”Ken Fraser - Nordhavn 57-10
- “There are times when a company or individual goes above and beyond what is expected of them. I'm pleased to say that Frank Durksen Jr. of Yacht Finders International Canada falls into this category. After cruising around the Pacific more than 32,000 miles, I decided to choose a professional to sell my boat. Frank went the second mile to see that the boat was in good condition and attractive appearance. His advertising and negotiating skills were put to the test and the sale was brought to a swift conclusion.
His experience and knowledge of Nordhavns is a real asset. I will be recommending him to anyone interested in either purchasing or selling a boat.
Happy Cruising!”Lawrence Rick, 40’ Nordhavn 2002